June 30, 2015 at 12:22:22 PM
Freie Universitaet Berlin
Aug 2, 2015, 8:00 AM
Aug 5, 2015, 11:45 PM
Want to learn more about rule technologies, applications and standards?
Want to get in touch with researchers and experts in rule-based systems and technologies?
Want to see demos of state-of-the-art rule technologies and beyond?
Want to discuss with industries and academia on the future of rule technologies?
Want to discuss the latest industrial and research developments?
This annual International Web Rule Symposium RuleML 2015 brings together the best minds from around the world to discuss and exchange new scientific insights, standards, practical developments and experiences on issues pertinent to rule technologies in open distributed environments such as the Web.
RuleML 2015 Symposium will take place, August 2-5, 2015, in Berlin, Germany, co-located with the Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE), the Workshop on Formal Ontologies meet Industry (FOMI), the Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR) and the Reasoning Web Summer School (RW). Speakers, attendees and supporters of these aspects of Web rules and standards all look forward to sharing new ideas whilst learning from the broad network of world-class scientists and professionals.
Highlights of the RuleML-2015 program include:
- Multiple tracks on Complex Event Processing, Legal Rules and Reasoning, Rule Learning, Existential Rules and Datalog +/- and an Industry Track - list of accepted papers
- Keynotes and Invited Talks by Michael Genesereth on The Herbrand Manifesto - Thinking Inside the Box, Thom Fruehwirth on Constraint Handling Rules and Avigdor Gal on When Processes Rule Event Streams
- Tutorial day with tutorials about OASIS LegalRuleML, TPTP, PSOA RuleML, Rulelog
- Standards Face-to-Face Meetings, e.g. OMG API4KB, ISO Common Logic, OASIS LegalRuleML, RuleML 1.02, W3C Semantic Web Rules Community Group (pending) (including discussions about W3C RIF, W3C SWRL, ...)
- 9th International Rule Challenge with a challenge track about Rule-based Recommender Systems for the Web of Data
- 5th Doctoral Consortium
- Poster Session and Berlin Semantic Web Meetup
RuleML 2015 conference registration is open at: http://2015.ruleml.org/registration.html
We are also pleased to announce that our sponsor Logic Programming Associates have offered free licences for all their products for one year to all RuleML 2015 participants.
We are pleased to announce that our sponsor ShareLaTeX offered 100 free professional memberships for all registered RuleML 2015 participants. Please contact Paul Fodor (pfodor(@)cs.stonybrook.edu) for details.
- Website: http://2015.ruleml.org
- Twitter hashtag:
- Blog: http://blog.ruleml.org
- Sponsoring: http://2015.ruleml.org/sponsorship.html
Download the flyer and share it with your partners.