Tutorial attendance is complimentary for all RuleML+RR 2017 conference registrants.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted via Easychair:
Each submission (up to two pages) should include the following information:
- A title.
- An abstract.
- The preferred duration (up to half-day).
- A description that outlines which topics would be covered, and the depth to which they would be covered. If different length options are possible, the proposal should identify which parts would be included for each length.
- A short description of the intended audience and any prerequisite knowledge for attendees.
- A brief biography of the proposed presenter(s), along with contact information.
- If (part of) the tutorial material or an earlier version of it has been presented elsewhere, the proposal should indicate those respective events (and dates), and describe how the current proposal differs from the previous ones.
A two-page extended abstract of the tutorial will be included in the conference proceedings. Tutorial slides are expected to be made available online to conference participants.
Proposal submission: 20 January 2017
Notification: 6 February 2017
Camera-ready due: 24 April 2017
Possible tutorial dates: 12, 13, 14, 15 July 2017
The RuleML+RR 2017 program chairs: Stefania Costantini (University of L’Aquila, Italy), Enrico Franconi (Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy), William Van Woensel (Dalhousie University, Canada);
The RuleML+RR 2017 General Chairs: Roman Kontchakov (Birkbeck, University of London, UK), Fariba Sadri (Imperial College London, UK);
Publicity Chair: Giovanni De Gasperis (University of L'Aquila, Italy).