- Abstract submission: 14 April 2014
- Paper submission: 22 April 2014.
Early registration is open
You can register online though the ECAI registration system: http://www.ecai2014.org/registration/ The early registration fees aplies to all registrants before August 15, 2014. Registration allowst free access to the ECAI 2014 conference, PAIS, and tutorials. Registration also includes various conference materials, free public transport ticket , cofee breaks and welcome drinks.
- Rules and Human Language Technology, http://2014.ruleml.org/rules-and-human-language-technology
- Learning (Business) Rules from Data, http://2014.ruleml.org/learning-business-rules-from-data
- Legal Rules and Norms, http://2014.ruleml.org/legal-rules-and-norms
RuleML 2014 is also hosting
- The 4th RuleML Doctoral Consortium: http://2014.ruleml.org/dc
- The 6th International Rule Challenge: http://2014.ruleml.org/challenge
- The Face-to-Face LegalRuleML OASIS TC meeting
Papers must be original contributions written in English and must be submitted at
- Full Papers (15 pages in the proceedings)
- Short Papers (8 pages in the proceedings)
Accepted papers will be published in book form in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. A selection of the best papers will be invited to be revised and extended for the post-conference publication in a Special Issue of TPLP (Theory and Practice of Logic Programming).