|Paper submission:||May 25, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance:||June 15, 2018|
|Camera-ready submission:||August 31, 2018|
|Challenge:||September 18-19, 2018|
Key themes of the RuleML 2018 Challenge include, but are not limited to the following:
- Rule-based Event Processing and Stream Reasoning
- Business Rules Modeling
- Benchmarks and comparison results for rule engines
- Distributed rule bases and rule services
- Rules and model driven engineering
- Reports on industrial experience about rule systems
- Real cases and practical experiences
- Rules in online market research and online marketing
- Rule-based distributed / multi-agent systems
- Combining rules with knowledge extraction and information retrieval
- Rules and social media
- Rule-based automation for asset trading
The challenge seeks high quality, original papers, potentially referencing online material, and ranging between 5-15 pages. Papers must be original contributions written in English and will be submitted at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rulemlrr2018.
To ensure high quality, submitted papers will be carefully peer-reviewed by 3 PC members based on clarity and significance of objectives and demonstration of results.
The paper shall address the following:
- Explain the objectives, outcomes, benefits as you are going beyond the state of the art in technology, the application domain, etc.
- Proof the results with a concrete example balancing conciseness and completeness
- Preferably (but not necessarily) embed the tool in a web-based or distributed environment or a mobile environment
- Present end-user interactions, providing an adequate and usable interface that favours a concrete usage of the application
- Mention the availability of the software and data, data interchange, and possible tool extensions
- If it is the case, provide a web-link to the project site, online demonstration, or download site
Please upload all submissions in LNCS format. Rule Challenge 2018 proceedings will be published as CEUR Proceedings and indexed by SCOPUS.
Registration information will soon become available at the main conference web site. Reduced registration fees will be offered to all student participants of the conference.