- RuleML+RR 2019, the 3rd International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning, is the leading event in the field of rule-based reasoning. Stemming from the synergy between the well-known RuleML and RR events, one of the main goals of this conference is to build bridges between academia and industry.
RuleML+RR 2019 aims to bring together rigorous researchers and inventive practitioners, interested in the foundations and applications of rules and reasoning in academia, industry, engineering, business, finance, healthcare and other application areas. It will provide a forum for stimulating cooperation and cross-fertilization between the many different communities focused on the research, development and applications of rule-based systems.
RuleML+RR 2019 will take place in Bolzano, Italy, on the 16-19 September 2019 and will be part of the BRAIN 2019, the Bolzano Rules and Artificial Intelligence Summit. With its special focus theme on "Beneficial AI", BRAIN 2019 brings together the 3rd International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2019), DecisionCAMP 2019, the Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2019) and The 5th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (GCAI 2019).
- Title and Abstract submission 11 May 2019
- Full papers submission 18 May 2019
- Notification of acceptance 21 June 2019
- Camera-ready submission 03 July 2019
- Conference 16-19 Sept 2019
RuleML+RR 2019 will take place in Bolzano, Italy, on the 16-19 September 2019 and will be part of the BRAIN 2019, the Bolzano Rules and Artificial Intelligence Summit.
For more information, see http://2019.ruleml-rr.org.