RuleML Blog & Social Mediazine is powered by the Online Presence Management platform AAYO.ws.
As a member of the RuleML community you can promote your work using this blog and elsewhere where AAYO allows publishing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, ...)
Would you like to become a member of the RuleML@AAYO team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your desired username (nickname)
- A valid email address necessary for user activation
About the publishing platform
You can publish Articles, Posters, Events, Offers... on your online social media presence (the website, on social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Xing, ... and on the RuleML mobile application. There are two modes: simple and advanced - each offering the same kinds of items but the advanced publishing include more sophisticated capabilities.
Hints about a typical workflow for creating blog content in the Online Presence Management platform AAYO.ws
- From the "Publish" menu, select "Advanced" and then "Article".
- In the boxes, enter the "Title/Headline", the "Author" (your name may already be pre-entered), and the "Article Body". So, typically, just skip "Summary" and "Add a Video".
- For the "Article Body" box, you can use the visual editor. E.g., in the second row of icons, there is a chain-like Link option for giving a URL to a highlighted text snippet.
- In the box "Preview Image", you can upload a figure (e.g., in *.png format). This Image can then be positioned with the visual editor (e.g., at the beginning or the end of the Article Body).
- At the bottom, in the middle, "Save Draft" after you have entered content.
- At the bottom, on the left, "Preview" to see a preview of your content.
- Once your Draft is ready, some of your colleagues should proof-read it within AAYO.ws
- Under "Publishing Channels", in the first phase, restrict publication to "Online Presence of RuleML Blog & Social Mediazine":
- In the first row, under "Branded Smartphone App" just select "RuleML App".
- At the bottom, on the right, "Publish" in the blog on the Web.
- (Should some revision be needed after this first-phase publication, the Article can be copied into a new Draft and then the old publication be deleted.)
- Only if of you and your colleagues are happy with the first-phase Web publication, should you proceed to the second phase of publication on those external media (Facebook, ...) in whose groups you are a member (you will need to connect your Facebook user and other channels).
(Second-phase publication cannot be entirely undone, e.g. the backlinks created by those external media would break.)